Wednesday, December 28, 2011 Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Pre-trip syndrome
I'm counting down for the remaining days before leaving Singapore. If anyone asks me how am I feeling now, my answer will be a mixture of feelings. More of anxiety and uncertainties than excitement.
The preparation for the entire trip is not smooth. There were so much complexities and administrations I have to deal of. They are eating away my energies and turning my excitements into depressions. Flight payment required many attempts before it was made successfully. Visa and passport was being delayed. I had a hard time searching accommodation. To make things worse, I am facing and settling alone. All the worries were being swallowed by myself.
Going oversea for 4 months is not a short trip. During the preparation period, I have realized that how not independent and how incapable I am. I'm not even well prepared to take good care of myself. How horrible I am.
I am a baby girl who's gonna to be home sick. I'll miss my families and friends terribly. Basically, this trip can be considered as a learning experience to determine how ready I am to be independent.
Ultimately, I really hope that everything will be smooth. When time comes, I can face things with ease. Good luck to me!
- Posted from my iPhone