Wednesday, October 19, 2011 Wednesday, October 19, 2011
:(
In the matter of the heart, I was somewhat low in spirit today. I felt so vulnerable to the extent that I completely lost control for my emotions.
On the shuttle bus to school, I was trying so hard to hide my emotions so that no one would notice my tears. The moment when I alighted the bus, I hid behind the bushes. I didn't know that I am such a horrible person until someone told me directly. Little did I release the fact that I was stubborn, rude, selfish and always insist that I am always right. Okay, well those harsh words just smacked me hard right on my face. I think it's time to wake up my mind and do some self reflections. Stop being such an irritating person!
In addition, the amount of workload is becoming unbearable. Too little time too much work. And there are too many things for me to handle, I just need someone to talk to.
It's true that when you're overwhelmed with emotions and stress, crying can bring you a sense of relief. But the problem is that I couldn't find a single private space for me in this big campus. I stayed at the roof top for 15 minutes to calm down my emotions fully before proceeding to meet my group mate.
Life is hard but we got to move on. Thank you to those people who showed me care and concern during my gloomy days. LOVE <3