Saturday, September 10, 2011 Saturday, September 10, 2011
The pain in Group Projects
Seriously, I hate this.
Group project in University is such different from Polytechnic. Having good group mates is a good bless in the past. Now, I am alone.
Because of the choice I made by choosing marketing as my business major, which resulted in tonnes of assignments and projects.
Because I want good grades, I cannot afford to produce lousy quality of work.
Because I'm a perfectionist, I have high expectations for the quality of work.
Because of my responsible and stress nature forces me to do all my work diligently and committed 100% to every single piece of work, regardless it is group project or an individual assignment.
Because all these, I have to tolerate unequal contributions and social loafing in the group.
I will be happy if my hard work is paid off. Otherwise, it will be so disheartening for me.
God, please bless me!
I really miss those project days with my fellow babes in Polytechnic. Those days of working from morning till night with the same goal of achieving a good grade.