Friday, August 12, 2011 Friday, August 12, 2011
:(
Surprises don't work well for me, they often turned out to be disasters. Mainly because I've accepted the fact which that I do not deserved good stuff. It's sad that I feel this way. On the flip side, I feel more relieved if I didn't get it, because I know that they don't belong to me. If I really want any thing in particular, I'll work hard and get it myself.
I'm not those typical girl who likes surprises. I prefer people telling me straight forward. When things are not said, they can't possibly expect me to know it. Thanks to my insensitivity and silliness, I often feel so bad and hate myself when things turned out in an undesirable way.
I have no idea that you have saved up and even purchased a ticket for the Lion King Show. It just happened that my BFFs who invited me for the same show. I told you it is such as pain for paying my $80 plus of hard earned money for a ticket but it was a lifetime performance not to be missed. I couldn't understand why you were so upset when I tell you I'll be going for that show. Blame on my insensitivity, after so many stupid questions you had asked me, I still have no idea that I have ruined your plan. Sadly, you ended up selling the tickets to your other friends. I'm partly at fault and the guilt is making me really terrible.