Tuesday, February 01, 2011 Tuesday, February 01, 2011
2011 CNY Wishes


The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
My recent life has gone through some form of deep and meaningful changes . I have been having a little trouble committing myself totally to study or focusing on doing anything, I hope that my attitude will improve from now on in the new year.
There is a lot of activity in my chart but I'm more encouraging to get a move on personal things that are dear to my heart. Families and friends will remain as the top priorities in life. I will try my best to spend more quality time with them. Life is not just about study. I want to work hard and play equally hard in this brand new year.
It's hard to make some important decisions in life, especially there is no one I can seek advice from. I will just deal with whatever that comes to my life and make decision accordingly. Opportunities are rare therefore I realized if I pass up some opportunities, I may completely miss out something that promise to be quite exceptional. Hopefully that those decision I made will leave no regrets.