Friday, January 21, 2011 Friday, January 21, 2011
Last night was a miserable night. Woke up early in the morning and found my eyes swollen.
I witnessed the power of social network. I lost my calm to react to such situation I have never encountered before.
Jokes aside, I really hope that I am getting some fundamental form of respect. I am a warm blooded human being with feelings too. You don't cross the limit and think I will be fine because you don't get to see the tears underlying my laughters.
Perhaps I never truly reveal my emotions in front of others. That everyone neglects that I will be sad at times, angry at times, sensitive at times.
I don't the world an explanation. I don't have to alter myself to respond to how those perceived me. Those want to bring misery to me should really get lost.
Today, my accumulated emotions just burst out like no one's business.