Sunday, August 08, 2010 Sunday, August 08, 2010
My Full Time Prince & Part Time Knight
Ann Ann suggested cycling at Paula Ubin on National Day!
I have never been to Paula Ubin in my life so I wonder how it looks like. In my preception, it must be a rural villages (kampong) with a lot of trees. But I was told by Shaun that it is a castle with rainbows, unicorns and magic fairies. Oh, he really thinks that I'm a three year old kid.
If it is a castle, then I wish to be the Princess and Sheila will be my Palace Maid. Shaun said no doubt about that, I can go Ubin to find a toad and then kiss it! It will turn into my Prince Charming! However, one Prince is insufficient to satisfy my greediness! Two is always better than one! So I requested for a Prince and a Knight!
He said no problem. The Prince can work part time as Knight at $65.00 per hour! Oh my god!!! I think this is so funny!
So I will have a Prince and part time Knight in my life! How nice!!