Saturday, August 07, 2010 Saturday, August 07, 2010
Dinner @ Billy Bombers
The meeting with SBF ended at 7pm. I was late to catch up with my sweet girl, Adina and Guanyi.
Put work aside, I deserved a good meal after a long working day. I chose Billy Bombers Classic @ Central because of the great night views of Clarke Quay at its balcony. The old red and blue country setting brought back some old memories.


The burger phase is back again, so Adina decided to choose Burger Set meal. $20 for a burger is expensive so I chose fish & chips which is much cheaper.
Once seated, we were served with Irish Latte. I would say the best thing in Billy Bombers is their beverage. It is something like a milkshake and it simply tastes great. For that reason we'll leave the restaurant with a smile.


The serving portion of Fish & Chips is huge. Even people like me with a huge appetite had a hard time to finish it.


Look at Adina's Monster Burger. The size of the burger is larger than her face! Fresh leafy vegetables topped with succulent beef made a good way to open the meal. She had a hard time putting the burger into her mouth!

