Wednesday, July 28, 2010 Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Pool Party
Before heading towards OCC, we went to NTUC to stock up some drinks and tidbits for night time.
Check-in at 6pm at the Orchid Lodge.
Thanks to Shaun’s generosity to upgrade our room to a family suite! The room is spacious and well furnished with 1 king sized bed and 2 single sized beds. I strongly recommended him to take up rooms at the first level because of the private balcony with a breathtaking view of the golf course.

Everyone pulled their bodies on the beds and began the tradition of jumping on the beds.




We ordered delivery of Canadian Pizzas, MacDonald’s’ new spicy nuggets and fries for dinner. The food was served on a first-come-first-serve basis! The servings were insufficient to satisfy our huge appetites, thus little food was reserved for those who joining later.

Just a movie and food session!

As what we had promised, it was a fun filled night! I had my first pillow fight with Ann, ZQ and Shaun. Shaun and ZQ are great fighters!! Ann Ann is a loser. He pushed me and I fell off the bed. I want to complain to the school Disciplinary Master that Mr. Chan is a big bully.
At 10pm, we moved to Bowling Centre for two rounds of bowling game. Everyone was concentrated on the first round but later on was distracted by iphone games. They paid for bowling but ended up playing some iphone games which are free.
We called MacDonald’s delivery again in the morning. In addition, Melissa and I went to take away the complimentary breakfast!
Next, it was the official Pool Party! I hate Olympic Pool! I can’t swim and I felt insecure when the depth of water increased. Despite the fact that there were one lifeguard and one muscular man beside me, I almost drowned twice in the pool! Hahahahaa.. Shaun is an incapable Lifeguard and I nearly drowned him too. It was so sorry but I did try to release him to prevent him from drowning. After all, I still prefer to be on the ground because I felt so helpless in water!

After much consideration, we decided to go town for lunch and movie! Had lunch at Empire State with Sizzling Beef for me, Bolognese pasta for Sheila, healthy salad for Shaun and last but not least Chicken Chop for the rest.

Sizzling Beef

Bolognese pasta

Shared a desert “Love in the mountain” with Melissa at night! Celestia just bought a Hello Kitty Polaroid Camera! It is adorable and I was so tempted to get one for myself too! This is a group picture captured in her Polaroid, it looks great!

“Love in the mountain”
