It took me some time when I finally persuaded Shaun to allow us the recreation membership access pass to OCC. Since then, we wanted to go to the pool at every possible opportunity – it’s a great pool! It’s huge! It has Jacuzzi. Most importantly, it is not crowded which offered us some exclusivity and privacy!
And we will be going there this afternoon again, with Sheila, Melissa and even Irene is joining!
I took this picture and I really like it very much! Looks like some professional shots!
Melissa was in her sexy swimming suit.. It made me so jealous of her when she was swimming freely in the water while all I could do was standing by the pool ...Lol.. Even though that I could go into the water, most of the time I will be soaking in the water and enjoying my jacuzzi instead. It was because that I dont know how to SWIM... hahaha... Then people will start to question that how did I achieve my Swimming Certificate for Beginner! Well, I used money to bribe the instructor.
Melissa and I enjoyed the Sauna while waiting for Sheila. Well we had been through Sahara Desert for about 15 minutes before heading to the pool.
Shaun is addicted to coaching. Initially Melissa wanted to learn backstroke but Shaun insisted her to learn butterfly and free style which Melissa already know. Poor Melissa had no choice but to entertain this sickening coach!
Shaun asked me to take those professional swimming pictures when the swimmer emerges from the water. Oh it was a total failure, he ended up looking like a water ghost instead.