It's been a long long time since my last update. Too many things happened in the past few month and I am feeling absolutely numb. Apologies to such huge pictures! I also dunno what went wrong...
Work has taught me knowledges which are beyond the textbooks. Just within these few months, I met all kinds of people, being negative or postive. They did leave an impact in my life and trained me to be stronger. Sometimes we must be grateful to these nasty people who helped you to shape you to be who you are today.
Selfish souls are people who only spare a thoughts for themselves for no others. They are the priorities in their eye and their world leave no room for others. They will find excuses to cover for mistakes and put the blames on others.
They are also people who are so realistic over monetary and benefits. Dont play a fool with them. Do not be frightened when they reveal their true colours and the ugly sides. So you will learn how to distinguish these people in the future.
They are also people chose to ignore and escape instead of facing the problems bravely. They only settle these issues whenever they want or they feel like. They hoping that tomorrow will be better world without making any effort to improve it!
Nevertheless, I have also encountered very nice and kind people at work. I would like to thank them for their special guidance.
♥ ♥ ♥
Melissa, thank you so much for accompanying me to attend the World Cities Summit while my boss was oversea. I think she suits bangs very much! She looks so adorable in bangs.
It was an eye opening expereince to witness an international scale summit with MM Lee was the GOH. It was a bit disorganized even though the first day was for setting up booths. What a huge dissppointments when the organizer failed to inform us of the relocation of booth when we registered. So Melissa and I waited like a fool at the wrong booth for 1 hour. Later then the Catering Manager came to ask us clear the space as he needed it to set up his lounge! I walked towards the reception and asking for an explaination. The student helpers could not give me an proper answer. They told me that they will ask their In Charge before getting back to me.
No one attended to us. after half an hour. Then we had to approached the reception again. This time round the IC was there. She brought us to an empty space and she said she will call someone to set up the booth soon. We waited endlessly for the set up. It was completed when we made a return trip at 6pm to attend the opeing ceremony.
Too lazy to explain in details here. I think I'm getting very longwinded because there were so many "events" going on concurrently!
While waiting for delivery man to send our brochures from Shanghai, a student helper diverted a man to us. The delivery man was so pissed because he could not find the booth. I was abit puzzled at the goods and the piece of delivery document he requested me to sign. I read carefully my name and company was not stated on that piece of paper. In fact, the delivery was meant for another company which was stationed beside us. Melissa spoke to the student helper regarding this matter. She denied her mistakes by saying that she assumed we are from the same company because our booths are together. Really feel like fainted when people give excuses for their irresponsible act!
The international buffet was a chaos! There were many businessmen and delegated from all over the world. Looking posh, professional and well dressed! However some of their behaviour was unacceptable! They placed glasses and plates on everywhere, on the piano, on booth tables and etc. A group of ladies even enjoyed their buffet dinner on our table! OMG..... Speechlesss....
Overall, the 4 days event was sucessful in attarcting quite a number of crowds there! :D