Thursday, July 08, 2010 Thursday, July 08, 2010
Our First Attempt
Melissa and I made an appointment for our first attempt of facial on last Wednesday.
We were told by Adina that it is going to be painful so we came prepare. The beautician started with me first. I was a bit nervous and I could not imagine how painful it will be. Honestly, Adina was right, it was so painful that my tears flowed out naturally Like a needle piercing through your flesh! ORCHHH! I was crossing my fingers praying that every single acne or pimple will be the last one!
You really will swear that you are not going to come for second time? Why are you paying to torture yourself? I begin to admire and respect those girls who are willing to pay a price for beauty, such as undergone a plastic surgery.
The most enjoyable moment was applying the strawberry mask! It made you feel like you are in heaven when you have been through hell. It has this ultra cooling effect to close the pores on the your skin! Next it was Melissa's turn, the pain was so unbearable that she shedded tears throughout the whole process. Poor Melissa! I can totally understand her situation.

Took a snapshoot while our pretty Melissa is enjoying her heavenly strawberry mask treatment!