Wednesday, July 14, 2010 Wednesday, July 14, 2010
The joy of the day
Today I received 3 resumes from applicants for their internship programme. It was so interesting to look at others' resumes! Their resumes brought me so much laughters and joy, especially one guy. Let's call him the "poster boy" which I'll explain the reason later.
Firstly, when I opened the file, an individual studio shoot appeared on the entire page ! Those typical type of pose with his big eyes and innocent look!

To protect his information, I have pixelated the picture. He really seems like some guys from the flower boy generation!
Secondly, looking into the content, at the hobbies column. I found another hilarious thing that would make you laugh until you cry!
• Playing football
• Watching movies
• Travelling
• Writing poems
• Good at Geography and History
• Learn 99 kinds language of the words “I love you”(so that I can get closer to customers because I know a little about their language.)
Lastly, he ended with some personal quotes!
With optimistic attitude!
With professional communicate skills!
With many hobbies and experiences!
Want a nopportunity to create a wonderful future of xxxxx!
I used to think that resume are suppose to be very professional and boring stuff. in fact, it may not be true if you want yourself to stand out in that piles of resumes. You must be DIFFERENT! At least, in my case, he had successfully caught my attention! However, it is a very subjective matter and depending on the person looking at your profile.