Money can buy almost of everything, especially you're rich. Thus, I decided to hand made something as a farewell gift for Karmen and Wanqing!
I rarely make cards so they are very precious. :D Cards made with LOVE.
With limited materials, I made simple cards. Drew a sunny doll for WQ to wish her happiness in everyday! A super duber cute doll for Karmen that will remind her of me everyday.
Had dinner @ Garuda at Chinatown. Miss Ng joined us as well. Although the restaurant under the Tung Lok Group, the food was much below our expectations. Perhaps, we are not used to Indonesia food. The price was a bit pricy.
Group shot.
Rushed to Airport to send off them after work on Tuesday. Her amilies and friends were also there to farewell to her. I believe miles will not separate friends and we will definitely meet up when they are back.