Monday, July 19, 2010 Monday, July 19, 2010
As Blur as Sotong

Wake up early in the morning and get ready for the day! :D
No one can beat me in making stupid mistakes. Sometimes I doubt about my IQ level too but then I realiazed that it has nothing to do with my IQ. In fact that I cannnot find any explaination to answer for my dumb mistakes.
I thought it was my test date today all along and I even woke up at 7am early in the morning just to prepare for it!
It was 5 minutes late for the trail test. I looked like a lost sheep wondered around the centre. In order to find the correct room, I desperately opned every single door I saw. A examiner stopped me and directed me into the room. It was so embarassed to be late and everyone casted their eyes on me. (T.T)
I keyed in the password almost 10 times before I could access into the system. There were so many students in the room and the examiner chose to stand behind me! His presence added so much pressure on me and made things worse.
I totally felt that it was not my day today.
The questions at the beginning are so uncommon! I did not encounter any of these in my 570 Qn Book! HAHAHA... I struggled through and managed to score a borderline failure!!! :D
After the trail test, I followed the crowd to leave the room. To my surprise, the examiner called my name "jialing" to stop me. He questioned me that why did I leave blank during the trail test. I did not know that I leave blank for question. The he proceeded to explain for every single mistakes which I made. Although I paid 8 bucks for the trail test, I was still surprised by his coaching service and patience. He wished me good luck for my actual test before I left. Such a NICE and CHARMING examiner!
I was so puzzled that out of so many students, why he only spoke to me? Was I the only failure??? I think it must be some kind of special treatment! hahahaha...
Later when I joined the queue for the actual test, I could not find my names. I went to the reception to confirm my booking but was told that my test falls on Sat instead. . .
I almost fainted when I hear this...