Saturday, May 01, 2010 Saturday, May 01, 2010
Back to Blog
Hi, I'm back.
I met my girlfriend, Jocelin. We never meet up for almost half a year! She accompanied me to cut my hair. Initailly I planned to go to Top Image but it was closed on Public Holiday. Oh, time flies and I dint even realiaze that today is Labour Day!
So I end up cutting hair in a shop that we randomly passed by. Although the shop looks decent but I was very anxious. The reason being that I did not visit the Salon since a long long time ago and gradually I delevoped phobia for cutting hair. I do not mind to pay more for cutting hair because I rarely cut my hair, probably less than thrice a year.
The hair cut was not bad. The hairstylist trimmed away all the spilt ends and the long long tail. I am blessed with natural straight hair. It looks straighter now than before, just like I have rebonded my hair. My hair remains long and volume. It still will take the same duration to dry it as it has no difference after all. I will still use the same amount of shampoo and conditioner I use everyday.
AMK is such a small place for shopping. Jocelin and I walked walked through a same spot thrice and finally we decided that we should go town instead. The face conscious girl insisted to go home to change first before proceeding to PS.
We strolled down the streets usual routine from Dohby Gaut to Somerset followed by Orchard. This was crazy! I bought 2 dresses cum tops at F21! Blame it on the lovely dresses that I could not resist my temptation! Anyway I spent nearly $100 for the day. Not mentioning the previous dress I bought at MDS and a pair of leather heels at MP. I'm feeling super guilty now! From now onwards, I will ban myself from buying anymore things!! Even though it was impossible as our grad trip to KL is coming soon, my pocket is going to burn a big hole........
HAHAHA....