Saturday, November 14, 2009 Saturday, November 14, 2009
Metamorphosis Express Window Display
Check this out! A window display for my year 3 project- retail management to showcase the products that we are selling. The actual private sale will be in my school lobby during January.
YES! I love retailing cos I'm a shopaholic. I like merchandising. I like to see he buying patterns of consumers...
Anyway, back to topic.
When it comes about designing the concept of the window display, I have long story to tell. We had alot of ideas in mind but due to feasibility we had changed our concept again and again. This is the finalised theme- a train station.
Metamorphosis Express, embark on the journey of revolution.

Spelling error.

The bride's gown was dressed by me while Allen designed the guys kimono.


Designing the window curtians.

Cleaning windows in action.

Putting up the train body.

Be patient when the train is under maintenance..

Mannequin in the next decase will look like this two??



Taking pictures with the groom and bride before changing their outfit.

A brand new vintage look for the lady.

Shaun fall in love with this pretty lady..

Damine want a share of the pretty lady.
These 2 perverts anyhow touch the lady.

Presenting the vintage boy. the mr TRM and mr. Muscle.
Our company name.
TRMMRT.
It's a mirror reflection of letters in case you didn't realiase.
TOURISM & RESORT MANAGEMNT /MRT

After 1 day of work, Melissa and Shuan drove us to eat dinner together.
This is the first time to see everyone eating together as a class.
I really enjoyed this moment to be with my classmates for the last semester in poly.


Presenting the Hunk and Babe.


Driving the metamorphosis express train.
Accessories Display
Apparels Display
Beauty Product Display

Miniatures Display
The not so glam backstage. Not suppose to be seen too.
ahaha.. You must be astonished..


Pretend to be very squeezy on a train.


When we visit the musuem...


The passport size photos.

New means of rebonding your hair.
I must say I love every single one of you who helped out in this Window Display.
I'm proud to be a member in the class.
LOVE. ♥