Monday, October 05, 2009 Monday, October 05, 2009
Mid Autumn Festival

It had been a long and dramatic day for me.
Firstly, it started with Melissa who drove her Nissan Cefiro to fetch me from my house after she had gotten her license. I appeared to be even more excited than Melissa when I saw her driving !! I am more determined to get my license in next year! In my personal view that girls driving are more cool than guys! Due to peer pressure from Melissa, Adina and Karmen, I had finally overcome my fear of driving and soon it will be my turn to master the skill of driving! Whahaha... *twist* (^_^)v
With the aid of GPS, we headed towards Sheng Siong to purchase rice. GPS is an interesting device. If you do not follow what exactly been told by the device, it will say this "Make a U turn at T junction at 300m ahead!" to change you back to its route. Interesting!
In the beginning, we had encountered both good and bad man.
Even though we came first but there was a lady who snatched a carpark slot from us and yet smiled to us when Melissa horned her. Irritating! Bully driver with P-plate!
There was a kind man guided us to drive out the road when we were stucked in a cramp space surrounded with cars.
Next we met another nasty man who drove his lorry recklessly when I was trying to get out of the Mel's car. His act was so dangerous and the distance between 2 cars were extremely close.
During peak hour, we left the car parked at the double line to collect vegeterian food from the Kopitiam. Within 2 minutes, we came back and a man from one stall told us that we were summoned! For that moment, I thought he must be kidding and how could this kind of unfortunate thing happened on us. The white slip of paper on the windscreen was like a thunder striked on us!
I was unwilling to accept the fact, so I ran to the nearby carpark searching for the man! Hoping that we could explain to him the situation so perhaps he could be more lenient on the $50 penalty. However, the man was like a ghost vanished in the air. . .

Chicken dance for entertainment...

Teaching them macarena dance..

Playing Bingo games. ..

Drawing lucky numbers...

It was a last minute decision for me to be the emcee of the event and my partner, Sheila did not turned up because of some personal thing. I was alone but fortunately there was a male partner accompanied me to boost up my confidence.
I was so lost for words during the beginning part. Thank god that the atmosphere started to heat up when we played the Bingo game. So I become more crappy walking around to interview and request the Uncles and Aunties to draw lucky numbers. They were listening attentively to the numbers that I announced, something like a 4D broadcast. HAHA.
Macarena Dance and Chicken dance were taught as some form of exercise. We invited some enthusiastic uncles and aunties to join us for the dance. They were dancing happily.
At the end, some of them held my hand and asked we all to come to visit them again.
I promised them that we will come in next year! They could still remember and recognize me when my first visit was one year ago.