Our evening started by dining at our favourite fastfood restaurant-BK at Clarke Quay.
After the dinner, our group took a nighttime atmospheric walk along the array of shops, restaurants, bars and pubs. The nightlife indeed is lively, vibrant and colourful and its charm surface once the sun sets.
At the fountains in the middle of Clarke Quay...
Lovely ladies joined the queue line...
Take a glance into the club...
A guessing game.
Guess who are these people?
This is a much long-waited chill out to fire up our nightlife experience.
Laser lights illuminated the dance floor at Zirca. Music, Drinks and dance through the night. Lovely ladies, it's time to loose up!
Yina was the craziest and wildest party animal of the night after she gulped down 3 cups of corktail. I'm a loser who could not even finish one cup. You can't blame me for that! I was already high in spirit even without the help of alcohol.
Yina and I were busily pulling everyone away from the seats so they would move their bodies a bit. The key word here is " a bit". Get it?
Nevertheless, I have to say that everyone had fun and joy.