Tuesday, October 20, 2009 Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Here we are!
You know that I miss every little thing and everyone in Changi Airport.
It is a place I've been working for 6 months, regardless of day or night. Unofficially, it is the second home with loving motherings, caring brothers and sisters. There is no reason that I should'nt love the job!
It was disappointing that many of them were not there when we paid our supervisors a visit on the last Friday. Despite that, we REALLY had fun in messing up the birthday boy-shunzhi's (one of the managers there) table. Shunzhi, it was meant to be a birthday surprise so I hope that you wont turned mad after seeing the mess on your cubicle. :X



The office is deadly quiet which is so different form the usual chatter noises.
We started writing messgaes on post-it-notes for each of them and paste on their cubicle so that they will know our existences, we were here once!
Since Lydia was busy with her work, we got find something to self entertained. I adjusted the right angel to take group shots using self-timer.
Below there are some in-action photos! I want to emphasize that EVERYONE contributed to the mess even I was the one who contributed the most.
1. Hang every possible items at the ceilling
(etc, calendar, bags, blazers, shuttlecock)
2. Write to-do list on post-it-notes and stick all over the PC screen
(Clean the toilet, Brush my shoes, Empty the trash)
3. Display every single books from the shevles on the table
4. Display some shoes from other managers
5. Throw waste paper from reycle bins on the floor
6. Cover the whole cubicle it with newspaper
7. DONE!
Mastermind and her companions.