Sunday, October 04, 2009 Sunday, October 04, 2009
Palawan Beach Outing

Sunshine, ball games, swimming and picnics… surely we had a fun experience in the typical beach outing on Sentosa's Palawan Beach!
It's an ideal place for outing and relaxation with friends, especially for my clique of girls.

For those who like a darker shade of skin was tanning directly the sun.


The sun was scorching hot at noon. We stayed under the shade and gossiped about anything under the sun for nearly 1 hour before we decided to have a ball game. However, the game did not last for even 2 mins and I called for a STOP! It was extremely exhausted as a result of lacking of exerciese and the sand was burning our feet.
I thought the first game was something like a friendly match but Irene looked so serious about it, so ended up we played like sort of an international competition.


Resting and cooling down in process...
Zhiqing and Yina were holding hands and they just could'nt wait to jump in the water to get rid of the intensive heat.

"You jump and I jump" Celestia went to joined them.

More followers joined them...

Only left with both of us who stayed ashore.

So we were cam whoring..


I randomly went to catch a sexy shot when they were all soaked in water. To my astonishment that Irene was disguising as a celebrity fliming shampoo advertisement but turned out to be a female ghost submerged from the water. SCREAM!!!

Sheila was grumbling non-stop and we decided to give it a second try. This time round the game was becoming more fierce than even. 3 girls were fighting a ball like no other's business, more like fighting a rich husband. The morale of the story is that never underestimate girl's abilities! Anyway, we were enjoying so who really cares about the image???
Finally, I WON! I managed to get the BALL! hooray!