There is hardly any other place which offers relaxation and serenity like OCC.
Away from the comfort of the room, we desired to get closer to the sun and nature by exploring all kinds of facilities available in house. Running like little kid, around the fun pool. playground, grass patches and little hut, bascially every little thing that serves up a tropical retreat really amazed me and soothe my senses.
We headed towards the bowling centre for a game. Bowling is one of the best ways to improve fitness and coordination while having fun with your family and friends. Probably because of my way of holding the ball is wrong or what, my thumb nail always break each time I play bowling.
In the evening, I took up the nanny job to look after the children while they were playing in the pool.



Ryan and Shawn were perfoming their somersault and diving in the water.
Abigail in her usual cute hat with curly hair. The bubbly and chubby crying girl just celebrated her birthday on 24 Sep which is same as Baby. Well , what I could say is that the world is filled with astonishing occurrences of coincidence when the niece and her uncle share the same day of birth.
P.S: Oh, I love her pair of little cuttie shoes.
This is Ryan and Chloe. Don't they look cute?
DAY 2
OCC is situated very near to my house so I went home to rest for the first night. Then I came over again on the second day by shuttle bus.
We had a furious battle over Wii. It was vigorous to the extent that my arm was aching for 2 days after that. I discovered my potential to be a striker for bowling, virtually but not really in reality.
Yearning for a getaway from the heaty temperature, I experienced the pleasure of having a nice dip in jacuzzi at the sides of the swimming pool. The hydrotheropy is a great stress reliever to relase my intense muscles.

Lastly, Baby's mummy, Jacy and I went for sauna together twice! As told by them that suana's benefit is real and it helps to improve the overall health yet a lot people do not know how to take advantage of it.
It was hiliarious when we were acting like ganster in the suana room just like one in the movie.
3rd Day
On the last day, we went to the restaurant to have international buffet for breakfast. Shawn Goh only ate cereals and scramble eggs (He ate 5 of them).
Here comes the end!
I took over 300 pictures but only uploaded a few nice shots.