Monday, September 21, 2009 Monday, September 21, 2009
Hainan Trip- DAY 2
The morning view of the resort hotel besides mountains.
We savoured a local breakfast in this restaurant. Datong Hai was the first stop which is a crescent-shaped beach in Sanya.
Surrounded by the Sea, Hainan has an abundant source of seafood, serving the freshest seafood. There is one way to eat seafood at the beach which is Barbeque. We ordered prawns, fishes, satay, chicken wings and something looks like snails or maybe in the fact they are.
The tour guide suggested the best way to test seafood is steaming as it retains the original flavour of the seafood. It would be even better if you are not adding any source or chilli.

Sunshine...
Foamy waves. . .
Blue sky.. (*attempting to be a starfish)
Clear water..
Sunshine, blue sky, clear water and waving coconut trees dancing on the white sand creating a beautiful tropical seaside holiday area.
The famous beach is ideal for diving, beach sports, bathing and sunbathing. I was lured by the attractiv diving package with one to one coaching and non-swimmers are welcomed. For beginners, the waterbed strolling would cost about 390 or 490 RMB depending on the package you chose. As for deep sea, scuba and ship diving, it costs 500 RMB.
In addition to diving, other forms of water sports also available such as speed boat, motorboat, luxury yacht, sail boat, ocean fishing and etc.
Partially being influenced by Karmen, I always wanted to give an attempt on scuba diving. Even though I am afraid of water but I really want to try it once, at least once for the experience and live without regrets in my life. How I wish that I would come here again with all my friends to experience diving and enjoy this wonderful vernal sunshine, soft sea breezes and the blue sea.
Proceeded to Nanshan Temple, it is ranked as a 5 star Culture Tourism Zone.