Monday, August 10, 2009 Monday, August 10, 2009
A voice deep in my heart
Thanks to my supervisor, I had gotten 2 Golden Village movie tickets to catch the G.I.JOE for today. After my night shift, I rested for an hour before I woke up and got ready for the show. I was so unwilling to get out of my comfortable bed and how I wished I could rest longer.
I made a decision for the movie because your school is starting soon and I think that I should spend time with you before you go for your school trip and busy with your projects.
It was great to see my secondary classmates (Jonathan, Han Sheng, Jacky and Lionel) at the GV Yishun and we had little chats. Even though I live here, I seldom come to that place for movie so this was my second time there.
Movie was really much better than I expected. Initially I thought that the plot of the story and the actions were over exaggerating but never expected that it turned out to be pretty COOL. Oh, well, except for the ending was about rush and how could the storyline ended in this way. UNACCEPTABLE!
There are so many things happened around me and I felt upset and depressed. Conflicting interests, complains of life, fear, naughty kids, nasty words, heavy work load and etc are becoming unbearable for me. I do not understand why I have to go through all these alone. I am really keeping most of my unhappiness to myself and I even deceived myself that they are manageable. But sometimes I could not control them anymore then these emotions are bursting out like volcano.
I am so afraid for others to see my weakness so end up tearing and sobbing alone at night alone. Hiding at one corner so not to let anyone see me shedding a single drop of tears and make anyone worry for me. I want to live a better live and I am really trying hard to do my best. And I want to have the ability to support my family and let them enjoy their lives. The thoughts of giving up sometimes appeared in my mind but most of time I persist on. I believe that although my life fills with imperfections, my future is still very optimistic if I do not give up.
I thought my love one will be my side to support me when I need him. Recently, what I had was more of disappointments. My heart is so fragile. You are not handling me well and letting my heart to break into pieces. This was not the first time I walked home alone with sorrows. Those every little efforts I made were not being recognized. I don't think I deserved this kind of treatment and misunderstandungs. So immature in handling things. So easily angry at little things. I assumed that we'll cherish each other more when seldom met up, but I was worng. I was too naive to think that we should give each other some personal space and freedom.
At least today, after seeing my uncle suffered from my aunty’s nuisance, I learnt that no one has to the right to cause the others to suffer. So perhaps I also should put a stop to my bad temper too. If couples continue to angry with each other for such a small matters without understanding and forgiving each other, maybe something is wrong.
Ok! Here is the end of my wimpy story. First time of writing such an emotional post in my blog, it is a bit odd as most of my posts are suppose to be happy and cheerful.