Tuesday, August 11, 2009 Tuesday, August 11, 2009
SPONGE BOB

My little cousin, dada, suddenly fall in love with my only SPONGE BOB toy!
He needs to hug it when he is drinking his milk before he sleeps.
He needs it to be with him everynight so he can sleep well.
He said that the little SPONGE BOB is his friend now. A little boy likes SPONGE BOB so MUCH!
Isn’t he cute?
Today, MUMMY really make me to be happiest person on Earth! She bought a nice pair of black shoes which I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it so much!!! I feel like a princess! WOO WOO!
We went to bank and settled my cheque issue. I was so dumb to deposit my pay cheque with my name written on it to my mum's accoung without crossing it. Later on, I reliased that both of us did not get the money. So now i have to go through some procedures and fill up my forms to trace back my cheque. So troublesome.. Hope that everything will turn up smoothly!