Sunday, July 05, 2009 Sunday, July 05, 2009
Random Post
A random post! On my way home from night shift, it was a bit strange when I found out that some eyes focus on me! Oh well! It was because that I was exceptionally BLACK, from head to toe except for my skin colour, I was wholly BLACK! WIM (woman in black) Collected a pink stripe and floral dress bought online from Haji Lane in the afternoon. The top is a a bit big for me, other than that, everything is fine. It is still the usual style of dress i like.We could not find Haji Lane and the scorching sun in the afternoon was burning us! After that I turned so sick because of the hot weather.
Last night, I was exhausted and alone but there were so many cases happened in the airport which I had no time to take a rest! :(
Finally I brought my lappy for service! A few keys on the keyboard were faulty so I enquired the IT staff if they could repair it. They told me that they could change the whole keyboard at $170! OMG OMG! That's like so costly! :(My plan to the ZOO on this lovely Sunday was ruined! It's ok! I would visit the monkeys, tigers, polar bears, penguins and etc soon!