Friday, June 26, 2009 Friday, June 26, 2009
Work
Well, I've to say goodbye to Holiday and it is time for me to come back for work. It was a rejuvenating trip to Kelong but back to work after holiday was difficult in re-motivating myself.
It was all crap when people said that they said we will start out fresh when we returned to work. Everything was so unreal. When i was walking on the carpet in the airport of Terminal 3, I kept thinking of the wooden planks of Kelong and the assortments of fish in the sea. Look at the 919 skylights on top of me, I began to miss the blue sky and the sea. The blue scene still appeared vividly in my mind. The simple life at Kelong is something which you cannot experience in a city.
Kar Men shared the same thought and feeling as me as she just came back from Redang for her diving trip. Both of us refused to get out of our holiday mood and faced the reality at work.
The first day of work was busy. My lappy was down. It could not stop configuring updates each time i on it and then it kept restarting. Celestia felt so guilty about it. It's ok as somehow i feel that things can be solved and *hopefully it is! * Too bad that my halfway done report has to redo again. Luckily that I saved some document in my thumb drive and Kar Men has a backup copy too. We have to complete it as soon as possible as my supervisor needs it urgently to present to her management. So we overworked till we had no time for dinner, it was all due to my stupid errors.
Something good to share. Finally got back the result for my Interim report, I was pleased about it except for a dumb mistake I made. Miss Ng penalised my marks for my format as she said the template of the report was too messy. Oh no! 2.5 marks just gone in this way!

The good feeling of being appreciate and recognize by some small awards at work ultimately cheered me up! Jane (supervisor) presented us service pin for the compliments we gained at work. There are service pins and Thank-you Cards from the management.
We couldnt have done it without you.
The I service pin represents the 1st compliment received.
The V service pin represents the 5th compliment received.
The X service pin represents the 10th compliment received.
Now on my way to the next service pin at 20th!
Work load piled up recently and my mail inbox was flooded. There is a list of tasks I had to complete so I must get back in the work groove and be highly motivated.
Just remember this one simple rule – to stay positive. You can get any job done when you set your mind to it.
Meanwhile there are 2 movies I would like to catch, probably on next week. They are Drag me to hell (if it is still showing) and Transformer.
Look at the junk food in my office!