Wednesday, June 24, 2009 Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Rasa Sentosa
♥
It was sunny day with cool breeze, we went to the beachfront resort at Sentosa- Rasa Sentosa.

Baby with his mummy and grandpa.

In the hotel room


We went down for a walk. To my surprise, someone said hi to me at the table tennis table. It was a familiar face! GUESS WHO?
The director of my school- school of business and accountancy, Mr. Philip Lau! He still remember me. The first time I met him was at WOW Day event in Intercontinental Hotel and the second time was at Awards ceremony when he congrats me for my result and spoke to my mummy.
I seldom see him in his casual sports attire and he was playing table tennis with his child. *My director is such an adorable and family-orientated person.



Sun tanning at the poolside.



We were trying to act Bollyhood with the coconut tree. 

We sat down at the poolside and enjoyed some chilling drinks with nuts.
Nuts are addictive, I could not stop eating them!
Holiday ROCKS!