7.30am In the morning , I was awake by Aunty. She came to my bed and shared with me her excitement of catching squids. She asked me to join her so I went to wash up. Encouraged by her, I also did my squid-ding but after standing there for long hour. It was squidless.
The fishing kit contributed by Uncle Pig and Daniel's smallest uncle.
Our bed and sleeping area.
Salted fish.
9.00am After having my breakfast, I started another round of fishing but too bad i caught nothing.
The basket of squid was caught by the staff at Kelong and they sold it at 10+++ SD dollars. So worthy~ 12.30pm We boarded the boat and went back home. Eaten one famous Ramly burger at the Jetty there.
2.00pm Drove back to Johor. Along the way, stopped by the stalls at the roadside to purchase some food. Squatting at the roadside and eat Durian and tried the bamboo rice (taste like rice dumpling).
5.00pm Reached home. We unpacked the fishes in the ice container and classified them accordingly to place into plastic bags and into fridge. There were 3 big bowls of fishes!
Open the mouth of the shark and check for its sharp teeth!