Saturday, June 13, 2009 Saturday, June 13, 2009
CAMERA
Finally it's time to satisfy my longing for an individual camera over the 2 years. However, problems started for the moment I decided to buy one camera, it was headache as I was unsure of what brand to choose. It is not a small sum of money to purchase one and I never want to be regretted over the choice I made.
I had been checking the prices and details of the cameras these few months. There are several cameras in mind.
CASIO EXLIM Z2
I was so delighted when I found a camera which is pink, nice looking and with 12.1 megapixels. The CASIO exlim Z2 which costs at $299! Price is affordable and nice looking design. It was a disappointment when I went to the PC show and try on the camera. The colours were not bright enough and the picture quality also not very fantastic.
CANON IXUS 95 IS
One sales lady introduced me CANON IXUS 95 IS of 10 megapixels. A wide array of colours for me to choose! I like the PINK one! The price is $399 which fairly reasonable, BUT the con of it is its LCD screen is pathetically small. 2.5” LCD! I ONLY like camera with BIG LCD screen so that I can see the pictures taken at one glance without zooming.
I am fan of SONY because of its stylish design and attractive colours. Cyber shot is really a pretty camera! Of course I would choose the pink T90 as my choice provided I am buying Sony camera! However, I worried if I could adjust to use a fully touch screen panel camera. (Ok! I know I am using a touch screen phone now but buttons for camera is easier to use right!!! Agree with me? )
I am not really a PINK lady! Nevertheless i can't deny that pink is girly so girls cannot resist the pinkness and definitely like it! I prefer RED! Red is nicer! More elegant and luxury! If there is red colour available for T90! I would buy it without hesitation!
Let's be realistic and talk about the price! Oh my god! Cyber shot was expensive! It costs me $499!!!! When you begin to work, you will realise how hard it is to earn money! $499 which is like ¾ of my 1 month salary! Even I love the camera so much, but if I’m buying it, it feels like to slice a piece of meat from my body. Heartache!
Some opinions I seeked from my friends.
The PRO SONY GROUP
Adina: My Cyber shot was good to use. It was worth to invest in a good camera so you do not need to spend extra money to buy another camera.
GY: I hate the round lens protruding out! It was so ugly! Buy the SONY camera, it has not round lens!
The PRO CANON GROUP
Kar men: I like canon more. The round lens so cute and the colours are so nice!
A lot of people also saying that the functions of Canon are better compare to SONY.
Well, it turned up like everyone had totally different preference and even confused me more!
I admitted that I was indecisive and meticulous. I still struggling between these 2 choices as I have gave up hopes on EXLIM Z2. I tried all means to decide like even let the god deciding by drawing lots. Do you which one is god’s choice? Ahaha. CANON won more lots! At the same time of drawing lots, KarMen discovered my talent of guessing, my accuracy of guessing is like 90%. So amazing!
Haha.. Such a long post... so what is my finally decision? yeah.
The final answer will reveal on tomorrow on the last day of PC show at Suntec!
zzzz
Yawn.
goodnight.
:) EXPECTED more posts coming up!