Monday, May 18, 2009 Monday, May 18, 2009
Contact lens

It was a sad day for me...
I wanted to buy one year supply of contact lens. After checking the price of contact lens at different optical shop, I settled for a shop with the most reasonable price!
I was also unsured of the suitable type of contact lens so the optician helped me to examine my degree! oh my godddd.. my short sightedness of left eye increse 0.5 degree within 6 month because the excessive computer usage!
The optician advised me to wear thicker contact lens so as to control and maintain my current degree with slight astigmatism. So I have to purchase more expensive contact lens Biomedics with THICKER LENS, UV PROTECTION & SUITABLE FOR 12 HOURS USAGE! From now onwards, i will reduce the usage of computers as this is main culprit to my short sightedness. I am so jealousssssss of those people with perfect eye sight!!
It was due the bad influence of Karmen, keeping me addicted to all sorts of games, especially Pets Society and Restaurant City! She is trying her best to win me by all means to level up! HORRIBLE! She didnt sleep last night just to take over my position! HORRIBLE!
