Thursday, April 23, 2009 Thursday, April 23, 2009
It rains finally, kiss my tears. I could not have a moment of peace just when i want to get some rest before my work. How i wish i can grow up and be independent. Because you may not understand the pain of having an incomplete family, living with others under one roof, seeing your loved one being bullied.. It's such a pain but you will feel so helpless... When i have the ability, I will buy a house and create my home with my hand, even though it takes years to fuilfill this wish. Perhaps this is the only means to escape from you. No words could describe how ugly you are, how you reveal your true colours in these recent years? It seems everythinf is just a plot and we are your chess piece, moving according to what you desired. I just hate you, you are a disguised woman, coming closer and closer to occupy the space that belonged to me ans eat up my freedoInsane woman, hopefully one day you will get what you deserved.