Sunday, April 19, 2009 Sunday, April 19, 2009
Beat the Recession
Today, 19th April is offcially the last day for the promotion in Changi Airport "BEAT THE RECESSION!", the last chance for you to win Changi vouchers! Karmen and I were getting bored during our day shift and we started sharing stupid jokes.
I said,
" Today is the end of "BEAT THE RECESSION!" promotion,WHO knows that by when maybe we will have "RECOVERY THE ECONOMY!" promotion!"
Karmen giggled.
The i continued,
" Oops! Today we beat the recession but tomorrow the recession will beat us! "
Karmen bursted into laughters.
I asked her " What will you name your children in the future?"
If my child is a girl, then name it, Tiffany, Dorothy, Dora, Fedora, Claire.... and Elisse...
I was puzzled, " Why would you call your child 一粒屎?"
Hey Karmen! Chanel is a good name! I like it. Next time I will call my child CHANEL, GUCCI, BURBERRY, MULBERRY, LA PER LA, LV....."
" What if your child is a boy?"
Karmen said, " Then called it VERTU, MONTBLANC... BOSS"
Well, pardon us, we just get ourselves entertained to kill our time for the 12 hour shift.
I wanted to buy a digital camera for so longgggggggggggggggg... Until today we went to take a look on different camera during break time, this picture was taken using CANNON IS 95, the quality was really satisfied but the only thing i don't like is the LCD screen is too small... I prefer BIG one!
Now is really a headache to choose one camera which will strike a balance between the price and design.