Monday, March 30, 2009 Monday, March 30, 2009
Reading books in the Library
Hey! I want to spend a day in the library. Yeah, i know later i need to go work at 9pm but i just cant get myself rest on bed. So im bringing my cousin to Library!
I borrowed 2 love fiction novels, want to be a book worm and read large volume of novels.
学姐好色 is a really a nice book! You should read it if you like chinese love fiction story. Very humorous story and interesting characters! The main character is a girl called, MILK. Her favourite hobby is to look at handsome guys and she considered it as a form of ART! She really got different plans to approach handsome guys. (you know what, this sounds like one of my friend, Celestia, oOps! :X)
Today onwards it is our first official day to start the 12 hour shift, tonight 9pm till the next day 12am. To get myself ready for the night shift, I planned to bring this piggy pillow to accompany me through the night. Actually i want to get a pillow like this but cant really find a suitable one, then yesterday saw this pillow in Baby's house, then i stole it. :X muahahaha
I want to buy some miscellaneous stuff too with Karmen too!
Like our favourite drink Milo and Horlick!
:)