Karmen and I had our breakfast at Wang's Cafe after long hour of work!
The very first case of last night, the passenger was handled by zhiqing and passed to us. We accompanied the passenger to access the internet and talked to him a while until he was settled his stuff.
YOU KNOW WHAT?? I FALL IN ♥ WITH MY JOB!
♥ French Inter
Later on, we approached a man looked rather confused and directed him to the correct gatehold room. Along the way, I found out that his destination was to Paris which the gate holdroom is not ready for boarding. So I rushed to search for him while he was preparing for the screening, explained to him and accompanied him to take a seat. Karmen and I started little conversation with him. We were surprised to find out that he is an intern and he had just finished his attachment in Singapore. We shared our experience and job scope before sending him off.

This round let's make the story shorter and sweeter!
♥ German Translator- Mr Sepher
1. A German passenger approached Karmen to ask "I've 2 hours to spend. What can I do?"
2. Brought him to Butterfly Park when most of the butterflies were still resting. :(
3. Recommended local beer-TIGER BEER to him and he even offered us a mug of beer but in the end we chose to have 2 glasses of ice water instead! :X Chatted happily for 30 minutes to share our stories. :)
4. Sent him to T2 using skytrain and had some local quickbite there. He was really grateful to meet us and planned to meet up again for his return trip! He said he wants to make some arrangement to his ticket and stay in Singapore for 4days!!!! During his stay, he wants to treat us for a meal in Chinese Restaurant! What a lucky dat to meet such a niceeeeeeeeee passenger!
It's our 1st time to receive feedback forms!STOP SHITTING! SHITTING IS PROHIBITED ! He can be fined $1000 FOR SHITTING PROFUSELY!
♥ want to watch 新宿事件(Shinjuku Incident)