Friday, October 03, 2008 Friday, October 03, 2008
baby 21st birthday
Baby is turning 21 after my Hong Kong trip, I planned a BIG surprise for him.. Firstly i told him a lie that i was not able to turn up on his big day, he was so dissappointed. While on the actual day, i appeared when he was still on his bed sleeping soundly...Baby's birthday was held at Changi Aloha Chalet, we arrived early with his mummy and grandma to prepare the food.
Creating the atmoshpere by decorating the chalet with balloons and hanging of birthday banner!
Hello, Im CHLOE and this is my hero- Spiderman.
YEAH! I know Im cute that's why so many people like to take picture with me.

Our very first guest of the day! Wei Chen & Sheila. Thanks for coming to accompany me!
Woah! so loving! Dont make me so jealous can?? -..-'''
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


THANKS for the present-Champaign from you guys! Thank you thank you.
Melvin stop drinking! You're drunk! Illegal drinking for kids like you who is under 18! blah blah.
By the way, Daniel'Aunt is really talented in balloon art, all the spiderman, alien, hello kitty and etc are master pieces by her. Really very impressive as she self-learn all these from internet. She was helping me in adjusting the balloon but the twisting sound was quite scary as if the ballon was going to burst at anytime. In the above picture is an alien dancing around the planet, so cool right?
Melvin with another green alien pointing a luminous guy and coming next melvin with his motorbike! haha. Advise: The bike is not suitable for riding!
Thanks Sheila and Wei Chen for the present and your help. Standing beside the hot pit to barbecue the food. Appreciated you for everyday you did!♥ ♥ ♥
Lastly, happy birthday to baby!
I wish you lots and lots of happiness. I love you very much. You are very special, but you'll soon be all grown up. So dream big dreams and work hard to make them true.I know you can do it, I have faith in you. Just remember if you need me,call and I'll be there,and no matter where you are,you'll still be in my heart.