Boat Quay
♥ Welcome to the Ministry of Sound. SINGAPORE



Baby with me. ♥
That was my first time to Ministry Of Sound.
MOS is huge, like twice the size of ZOUK?
I like the unique way they split their rooms into themes and different genre of music.
You can choose to go HIP HOP/ R&B, if you are bored of techo, then go for retro, MOS provides different fun and entertainment.
I wasn't really expecting it to be happening since it was only Friday, but I was pretty wrong! I don't understand why they made the R&B room so small. It's obviously one of the most popular rooms around.
The dance floor was pretty crowded, though some of the crowd were not too cool, there were some conflicts between 2 ladies when we were dancing, maybe just for some minor matter like pushing and blah blah....
It was better to stay away from troubles. Luckily I was well protected by baby and friends. Clubbing with a group is safer!
We did not stay long and left at 1.30am.
I like those cute little hanging seats.