Monday, May 05, 2008 Monday, May 05, 2008
Genting 2
DAY 2
It was a refreshing day with a beautiful mood!
Princess in her palace, with her little Prince.
Having our breakfast cum lunch at this restaurant which is famous for its dim sum.






I am a full fledged camera whore, cant get rid of baby's weird expression and his cuteness. 




What was supposed to be a happy holiday turned out to be a nightmare to us, something unexpected happened to us.
My handphone was being robbed in this restaurant.
It started when baby and I was happily taking pictures and I placed my hp on the table openly and recklessly. As this is the second day of the the trip and before we proceeded back to Singapore, we were in a relax mood and wasnt alert at all times.
Baby shared with me the knowledge of the world, the attractions, the landscapes.... we were so engrossed in our conversation and din pay much attention to a guy. I assumed that he must observed us for quite a while before taking any actions.
He eyed for both of the handphones on the table and waited for the time to prey.
To my astonishment, i saw he approach us, his hand grabbed a handphone which was nearer to him and walked away calmly.
The next thought poped up in my mind:
"Do i know any friends here? He's like a friend of mine, playing a prank on me."
My brain was processing the information at a snail pace,
OH SHIT!
am i being robbed?
Only after 5 second, I yelled.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
Then baby yelled at him, the robber knew he had been discovered, he picked up his steps and elbowed his way through the crowd.
Even though there were so many barries around us which increased the chances for the robber to escape, baby still gave a chase without much hesitation.
I stood up and remained rooted to the ground, witnessed the robber disappearing in the crowd and the restaurant guests with all their eyes on me. My mind was in a blank at that moment. Helplessly, I held tightly the handphone remain my hand, waiting for my baby to reurn safely. Baby, I was so worried when you just ran away, your life is far more important and worth than a handphone. Your safety is my utmost concern. I did not wish to return to Singapore on my own.
Luckily it was my n73 being stolen but not baby's n95. At least, I used it for about a year and it's a cheaper phone compared to baby's phone. THANK GOD! I gave a sign of relief when baby returned safely.
I just want to treat this incident as a lesson taught and a lesson learned.
I was really shocked by the robber.I hated him so much! The spoiler to my day!
I pouted! so angry la!
Baby was trying his best to cheer me up!