Monday, March 31, 2008 Monday, March 31, 2008
witch
♥ My little prince fall in love with Pooh
Last night, it was special for good and bad things.
It was time to sleep! Sleep, sleep, came my way so that i could start a new day. My mind wouldnt sleep as it was too active with chills.
As i turned around, i found this Night-night toy on my bed, it was so huge that it occupied almost 1/2 of my bed.
This was so crazy! As one nice idiot said he would like to pass me a pooh which was about the same size as me in ten minutes time, i agreed. So i went down after bath. I thought it was a prank but he really drove to my house. Oh, he showed me that pooh, i was amazed by its size and weight. The owner offered a list of special request to take care of his baby, haha, that was so sweet of him! Thanks ah!
Then we went to chong bang for supper. Uncle soh had no sense of direction and he liked to act like a retard!
This next morning, my baby cousin crawled on my bed and was surprised by the newcomer. He was giggling non-stop.
He was trying to say hi to Pooh.
"HELLO! What's your name?"
He tripped over the Pooh and fell.
Trying to squeeze the Pooh's cheeks.
Sat on its lap comfortably.
Baby was happy to welcome it.
♥ The woman who eats my happiness and fasting my sadness.
The angry woman opened her mouth and uttered a few words her father. Then everyone’s eyes landed on the father when he screamed across the whole shop. I was stunned and my mum looked puzzled…Anger is a human madness which consumes the heart and mind. I tried to explain to the woman while she shut her mind and refused to listen. Nothing had happened but she just tempted to fan the coals of hate. Her anguish was thus our pain. She thought that she rule the kingdom and there was no justice. My mum swore to the god to prove her innocence. At that moment, I was so helpless when the truths were perceived wrong. My heart sank when I saw her in tears. It was partially my fault. I was too useless to do anything. I could not control my emotions anymore and I released them. Just happen that a customer ordered a meal from me, he saw me and tapped on my shoulder to ask if I was ok. “Thank you so much! I’m alright” I smiled back to him, a few words of consolation was a must at the point of time. I dialled gy’s number and told him the whole story…