Monday, March 24, 2008 Monday, March 24, 2008
outing
♥
movie
JJ & GY

A couples of day ago, met up with gy with his CCS people to watch 10,000BC!
First of all , I was looking forward to this movie as in my mind, I can pictured a fun adventure story in ice age. The movie offers giant beasts and the scenery is actually very beautiful. The most meaningful scene in the film is near the ending part when agriculture was brought to the hometown. Overall i was amazed actions and special effects.

UNCLE SOH!
He's a timid man who dared not watch a horror movie.
LOSER! BE A MAN.


The movie was thrilling and it grabbed my attention right from the start and my heart pumped fast while i still able to remain calm. I have to admit that I`m actually a very brave girl. HMPHHH..P.S please bring along a balnket when you're planning to watch a thriller, it will be very useful in case you feel cold and frighten. haha.
I like the meaning behind the story, the way things LOOK and the way they ARE is different, sometimes we cannot judge things on the surface. 


OBVIOUSLY, i was dinning at fish & co. UNCLE SOh kept showing off his n95 with 5 mega pixels to me. He forced me to take pictures for him. SOB SOB. big bully.