Tuesday, February 19, 2008 Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Post-exam

She said, "you are stronger now!"
yup, I am stronger each time in braving the storm. This time is different as I am more determined in doing anything.
Thank you baby for taking care of me. :)
For accompanying me through those good and bad days.
♥♥♥
The incessant irritating beeping alarm tore through the silence and my body stirred on my comfortable bed. I could not drag my weary body out of the bed and the alarm went snoozing again and again.
For the past few days during the exam period, the average time I spent on my bed was only about 4-5 hours. It was a last minute work to recover all my memory before the paper. I knew I wasn’t alone, there were still muggers accompanying me. Just like the “Night-worker”-Eunice and “Catwoman” Irene, they are those animals active at night. Meow~. .
Everyone works doubly hard this time perhaps they learnt from their mistake from last semester. Tourism course is very competitive so there is no reason for me to slack when everyone “biting” their books. However my intensive revisions were more effective in helping me gaining more calories than knowledge.
My papers were beautiful disasters!
LOL. Seriously, I had no idea what I was writing and I made many foolish mistakes. I think I have to farewell with all my A because there was not a single module I had confidence in scoring A! -..- so pathetic!
Labels: asm