
It was a hot and humid day and the temple was packed like a sardine fish can and even police was down there to control the human traffic.
In the end, I decided to wait outside instead.
Steamboat for lunch could not fulfill my stomach, I went to Swensen's for ice cream! The most important thing was that i needed some cool and fresh air for this HOT HOT day!
My hand could not rest for a moment so I played with almost everything which was found on the table. Cups, pepper sauce and chilli....
Ermm, you didnt have to look so SHOCK at me!
We placed our order!
Enjoying the coolest delights from the range of sweet tooth remedy!
Swensen's Banana Split for aunt!
Frosted Chocolate Malt for Chocoholic Craver- yong zhen!

WOO. WOO.
The 20 cm high Towering Temptations! It made me feel so HIGH!
Waiting for my Firehouse Happy Birthday to be served!
It was so sweet when the waiter lighted the candle on the Sundaes and everyone sang me a HAPPY NEW YEAR SONG! whahaha.
Home sweet home~ Sayonara!