Monday, January 28, 2008 Monday, January 28, 2008
Study
Examination is around the corner. It's another sleepless night for me. I cannot sleep so I came to blog again. haha. I cant get over the excitement of blogging.
I know I do wrong things at the wrong time again. Blogging, haha, not at this moment please, when next week there are 2 project dues. Even though time is so tight now, Im not in the mood to start anything. This is bad.
Suddenly i thought of many things, i miss alison ho elephant, this true friend. I miss her so much. She is studying oversea now, she is a girl who pursue her dreams. I sincerely wish her all the best! And most importantly, COME BACK SOON, i need youuuuuuu...
Somehow i cant miss her the whole night without sleeping, LOL, please dont spread her disease to me- the powerful panda eye.
I prepared for a brand new day to rush the projects. Yup! I promised myself. Tomorrow I will conquer the CATS! *a part of it only. haha*