Tuesday, December 05, 2006 Tuesday, December 05, 2006
5 DEC' o6
bOo!
- pRinCeSs *jUdy B'day -

she sings.she smiles.she shares.she does house chores.She cooks sumptious meals.she loves her family deeply.she treasures her friends around her.she helps out in her family business.she love to play sports, especially her passion for basketball.she is so CAPABLE!many girls at her age only know how to ride a bicycle however she managed to ride her own lady motorcycle. WOAHHHHH!
.
.
.
.
.
that's her; our dear judy.HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
Happy Birthday!
I wish you lots and lots of happiness.
I love you very much.
You are very special,
but you'll soon be all grown up.
So dream big dreams and
work hard to make them true.
I know you can do it,
I have faith in you.
Just remember if you need me,
call and I'll be there,
and no matter where you are,
you'll still be in my heart.
` alliwantforchristmas~
